Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

6 berth motorhome recommendations

• 12-05-2011 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

OK, looking (again) for some opinions/recommendations.... :) for the following requirements:

- 6 berth
    - A class or coachbuilt
    - swivel front seats
    - double bed at rear
    - ideally shower separate from toilet

Tag/double axle is ok, one good example I have seen is the Burstner Argos 747-2, but this does not feature cab seats that swivel to become part of the dining/seating area.

A motorhome of this size that does feature swivel seats would be an ideal machine in my opinion.

Weight/driving licence categories etc not an issue.

Again, recommendations/links appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

I found that there are few coach builds that incorporate both swivel seats in the front unless its an A class. The floor in the back of the vans is much higher than the cab.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Scienceless

Good point. Thanks. The A class are nice but it seems to me the coachbuilt are the better option.
    I liked the swivel seat layout but I can do without it also.
    Still, ideas or suggestions welcome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Can't help with coach builts I'm afraid, I'm a converter not a buyer.....:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

most modern European coachbuilts have at least one swivel seat . ALL the Adria Corals have them , and in the yard we have a few other brands , IIRC most have dual swivels. And even if theydon't , it's only a 10 min job to fit one.

how about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭dorts

How many belts do you need?A Carado for instance would be a good choice.Another one would be a Swift Sundance 630G.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭dorts

If you check all the major dealer websites you should find these models

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭WildWater

PM sent

Advertisement