Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Msc in Ecological Assessment

• 12-05-2011 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hey folks, finishing up in the UK aty the moment then coming home and hoping to get onto the Ecological assessment Msc. Just wondering if anyone here is on it and/or has anything to say about it...

Appreciate it, cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭daisyscience

Hya, im after getting onto it but havnt heard anything form them yet. Will have to give them a call to see what the story is with the research project as the title is suposed to be in by the first of september. Have you gotten your place yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭chimpo85

Hya, im after getting onto it but havnt heard anything form them yet. Will have to give them a call to see what the story is with the research project as the title is suposed to be in by the first of september. Have you gotten your place yet?

Hey, yeah i had got offered the place but have decided to take a year out... Heading for Madagascar in September. Decided i couldnt hack another year!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭daisyscience

Aw cool, Fair play to you!!! Ive just had a year out and really looking forward to getting back into it. Id have gone to Madagascar if I could have afforded it, I would have gone anywhere!!! Dam debts!!!
    Hope you have a fab time. :)

Advertisement