Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAME - Postage Question?

Options
  • 12-05-2011 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I was just wondering if I used the Belfast post code would I receive my item if I send it with my address and the post code?... I know they ship for 3 pound but I was just thinking maybe it would be easier if I could get the games with free postage and use the Belfast post code.. I was also looking to buy Tony Hawk Shred but they will only ship it to UK so wanted to know would that work also as it is over 1kg..

Anyone know would this work? Also anyone know any games worth buying under 20 pound on game.co.uk?

Thanks,
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I've only ordered from their site once. I used BT11AA and it arrived in Dublin OK. It was a DVD case sized item (MS Points), but I dunno if Shred would be any different given its size.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I've only ordered from their site once. I used BT11AA and it arrived in Dublin OK. It was a DVD case sized item (MS Points), but I dunno if Shred would be any different given its size.

Yeah I doubth they would post Shred alright, hmm think I will use my points and get a free game or 2 so ;) Thanks for that info :D Much appreciated!

Advertisement