Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

working strain GSD

• 12-05-2011 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭

I'm asking for a friend if anyone knows of a good breeder of working GSDs? She has checked a number of kennels and spoken to a number of breeders and is unhappy with the standards and very much against the sloping backs and weakened hips of show standard dogs.
    Cheers,
    FMC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

I'm asking for a friend if anyone knows of a good breeder of working GSDs? She has checked a number of kennels and spoken to a number of breeders and is unhappy with the standards and very much against the sloping backs and weakened hips of show standard dogs.
    Cheers,
    FMC

I have black small build gsd, would not be breeding for at least six months and only if the right sire is available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

I don't know if he's breeding at the moment, but Paul at Best for My Dog www.bestformydog.ie is heavily involved in working GSDs, so he would probably be able to put you in touch with someone who is breeding a working strain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭fatmammycat

Appreciated, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

Maybe try emailing the German Shepherd Schutzhund Club to see if they can put in you contact with some breeders

info@gsaireland.com
    GSA Ireland
    Duggan & Power,
    Kiltartan House,
    Forster Street,
    Galway,
    Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭fatmammycat

Thanks Irushe, I'll pass it on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement