Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Round 8 2011

• 12-05-2011 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭

Geelong v Collingwood
    Kangaroos v Melbourne
    Adelaide v Gold Coast
    Brisbane v Essendon
    Sydney v Port Adelaide
    Hawthorn v St. Kilda
    Bulldogs v Richmond
    West Coast v Fremantle

Should be an interesting weekend, headlined by the clash of the undefeated teams. I've gone for Geelong, partly because Collingwood are coming off the bye, which has proven to be a disadvantage so far this year. Richmond have a chance to show that they are a genuine contender for the top eight against an underperforming Bulldogs side. I fancy the Dockers to bounce back against the Eagles, but you never know when they play each other. The other 5 games have clear favourites, with St. Kilda a chance against Hawthorn following an improved showing last week.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,143 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

failry sickened ESPN arent showing the Western Derby. havent shown either Perth club so far this year which is pretty crap. will try find a stream of it on the net, the one game of the year I really want to make sure I see. should be a good game though, Freo arent as good as last year, and Eagles are better, so gettign mroe towards parity again. Freo have had an edge in these games for the last few years, so its about time they were put back in their box.

hard to disagree with any of your picks either guappa. Good to see Richmond are finally looking like a decent side, a win over a failing doggies would be a great boost to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Geelong v Collingwood
    Kangaroos v Melbourne
    Adelaide v Gold Coast
    Brisbane v Essendon
    Sydney v Port Adelaide
    Hawthorn v St. Kilda
    Bulldogs v Richmond
    West Coast v Fremantle

Just one different from yours Guappa, i think Gold Coast will get over Adelaide. Bonkers call i know, but i think they're improving, and the Crows are cracking big time.

Cats V. Pies should be a blockbuster, ill probably download that one.

Really looking forward to the Derby. This one should be a close game, which is great. Weagles are looking good this year, might possibly make the 8 even.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,143 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

nice one! but those fockers back in their place! Go on the Eagles!

Advertisement