Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faded paving bricks

• 12-05-2011 6:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭

I have had paving bricks in front of my house for years. I really like them and have added another section of the same kind at the side of the house.

The problem is the original section has faded over the years and this is very noticeable because of the new section.

I am looking for a product to stain the old bricks so that they match the new bricks.

I found a product online called Paverstain which seems to be exactly what I'm looking for (see pic), unfortunately, it only seems to be available in the USA and Canada.

Does anyone know where I could get Paverstain (or a similiar product) in Ireland?

pavers.jpg

http://paverstain.com/

I'd be grateful for any help with this.

:p Thanks.

Advertisement