Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ardscoil Ris/Builder

• 12-05-2011 6:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭

Sad to see that the builder has gone bust.It also seems that a sub-contractor who had installed windows,removed them yesterday because of non payment.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 poppylady

"Ardscoil Ris" is that the name of the builder? and where were the windows removed from.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭LimerickBishop

<snip>

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

If you want to make allegations about a company please link to reputable sources quoting facts

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭LimerickBishop

Cordil did participate in the FAS WPP and recruit unpaid engineers. I know this because I asked FAS. That job has been removed from the FAS website about 9 months ago, so you'll have to take my word for it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Clareman wrote: »
    If you want to make allegations about a company please link to reputable sources quoting facts

Limerick Post had this as their cover-story today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭manna452121

Alot of the new windows at the back of the old school building were removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TYJ

Alot of the new windows at the back of the old school building were removed.

Really? I go to ardscoil and none of the windows have been taken out as of friday afternoon when i was leaving

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I text a friend who's in 5th year in Ardscoil to see what was going on and asked about the windows.
    Yup they took out a good few. Only prob now is d pre-fabs were being leased by d builders nd dey were replacing the classrooms in d building that was gutted.....{rest of text not relevant}

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0526/cordil.html
    Cordil Construction Limited, who are based in Galway, have been placed in receivership, according to a company statement.
    00038c78-314.jpg Construction sector - Cordil is latest to go into receivership

The company employs 51 staff and several hundred construction staff are employed by sub-contractors around the country.
    The company previously suspended work on all of its projects because of credit problems and restrictions on Government contracts.

Dunno if this is new or old but i said i'd post since i saw it on rte website today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭manna452121

Advertisement