Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

amazing facial in Dublin or anywhere in Ireland anyone?!

• 12-05-2011 7:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭

Does anyone recommend a really good salon/spa/home therapist in Dublin that does amazing facials?

I'm sick of paying up to €100 anytime I decide to treat myself to one, when they do exactly what I do myself. I know it's relaxing to get treated for an hour but I'm looking for somewhere that can do a really really deep cleanse.

I don't care if it hurts or if I come out black or blue..

I have blackheads and would kill to get them removed.. apart from that my skin is pretty good and clear.

I will seriously travel to anywhere (thats's accessible by public transport?!!):o

Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Lunaarli

bump :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Mariga at beauty.com in Wexford. Havent been myself yet but I am planning a trip soon, shes supposed to do excellent skin analysis and facials. Its not ur typical SpA type set up, more skin therapy orientated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭serenacat

Sounds like you need either a chemical peel or microdermabrasion.
    Annya studio in Tallaght does a facial scrub or microdermabrasion for 55 euro.
    I bought a citydeal recently for Zenergy facial so i'll let you how that went, they also do microderm and chem peels.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 maggot12345

I'd like to know about somewhere for a facial--something more than just an ordinary facial--in the Limerick area for dull, dry, saggy skin. Probably need a miracle. Any suggestions??? recommendations??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

Ok, I know the location might not appeal to you, but might others. A small beauticians in Kinsale, owned by Hungarians, just in the square, do the best facial ever. (Sorry, name escapes me right now!) None of this rubbing creams on while you doze off. Think the best ones I have had there have been about 55eur. Well worth it though.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement