Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to log into old account - Help Please

Options
  • 12-05-2011 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Trying to get into my old boards.ie account.. I emailed boards but got no reply.

I have tried to get my password reset but my password is sent to my hotmail account which I know longer use.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!:D

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

How long ago did you mail hello@boards.ie because they are currently backlogged with a lot of work due to holidays?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭rossieboy

Monday I think..

I just used the form in the help desk section.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Did you get an automated reply? If you did, wait until next Monday, then send an e-mail to hello@boards.ie with details of your old username and e-mail address. They will do their best to help you as soon as they can.

No got no reply at all..

Thanks for the help.. I'll give them an email!!

Still haven't heard anything at all.. :confused:

• Advertisement

Bumping this for either Dav or Darragh to look at ASAP given the age of the issue.

Thanks Shield!! :D

Can you state on here what the name of your old account was just so the next available person can look into it?

Yeah sure..

It was rvd156

Thanks

Hello rossieboy.

I note that you have not been online since 14/07/11. I also know that you have not been reunited with your old account yet. Because it is now over 14 days since we have heard from you, we are closing this thread and moving it into the Archive. If you still don't hear anything back from hello@boards.ie then just drop them another mail with as much information as possible.

There is no other help we can provide for you here in the Help Desk, so even though the matter is not resolved, we have given you the best advice to achieve resolution in time.

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement