Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Music Mock Question.

• 12-05-2011 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, we did a music mock question today in school during a double. I'm not sure what company but i'm pretty sure it wasn't DEB.

It had Tchai as the 25 marker and the Bach question was on the Duetto Aria.

However what I'm after is the unseen song, it was a riverdance fusion and it was fantastic.

Long shot i know, anyone remember it or know it ?

Can Confirm it is examcraft and has been described by a member on this board as a fusion of techno rock and pop riverdance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Wish I could help you. Any way of using a program like Shazam to record a clip and try get it to find the track?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

I probably could, assuming someone could point me in the direction of where i could download the mock listening CD's. I write for allhonours i probably should be able to trawl it for it somehow, but it's getting flooded with :" poetri tips plz i haven't studied yet "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Well if it got played in school, surely your teacher would have it?

I think it was on her iPod. She's moved all her stuff to it because of the player eating her CD's. It wasn't in the marking scheme either so that's why I'm a bit worried.

Guess i answered my own question, quite a bit of trawling through the internet has resulted in this.

Enjoy!

• Advertisement
Advertisement