Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Know any good deals?

Options
  • 12-05-2011 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Anyone know any good deals for Mullingar greyhound stadium? I want to go their soon and want a special offer.:)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

there are great deals on thursdays . Check mullingar greyhound stadiums facebook page,
    Its good value and mullingar has a good atmosphere.
    Ring the i.g.b booking line 1890 269 969 and they will give u all the options

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Techno_Toaster

Nowso wrote: »
    there are great deals on thursdays . Check mullingar greyhound stadiums facebook page,
    Its good value and mullingar has a good atmosphere.
    Ring the i.g.b booking line 1890 269 969 and they will give u all the options

Thank you so so much:) never thought of the facebook page

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mullingar1

Go racing a few times every year. Have been up in the restaurant a few times and I can highly recommend it. If you friend their facebook page they will send you out deals everynow and again.

Advertisement