Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 13-5-11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

deise48 wrote: »
    if a working class couple done what they done they would have been charged with child neglect

And punish them how?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

Gorteenman wrote: »
    Why do you people watch this if you hate it so much?? Really don't understand why you would do it week after week.....

It's that lovely feeling of superiority you get from anonymously slagging someone off on the interweb.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

If you don't argue there is no passion left in the relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I still will not buy the book and I Don't like jerry and kate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

Suspiria79 wrote: »
    Is that available on blu-ray?

Nope, afraid not,
    this one is though
    8fdgxdv.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Gorteenman wrote: »
    Why do you people watch this if you hate it so much?? Really don't understand why you would do it week after week.....

ryan-tubridy.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

To be fair baby listening versus babysitting was definitely common practice before this.

Hindsight is a great thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

How could they wake when they were filled with dozol?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

DLB didn't aska bout the aulwan upstairs that heard her crying for over an hour the night before...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Tubbers is so uptight about this, it's unreal.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,809 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Tubs looks as if he's about to cry...... FFS!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Garry Glitter

I wonder do they still collect child benefit on her behalf? I mean no death certificate etc..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

This may be a controversial opinion but.... I think they they killed Madeleine themselves, or she was killed in an accident. It's just what I believe based on numerous strange things. For example once when asked what they could do to help Madeleine I saw her answering: "The best thing you can do to help Madeleine is to buy the book.".... which sounded really strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

IS that tubs breaking down?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

deise48 wrote: »
    if a working class couple done what they done they would have been charged with child neglect

This couple are the very definition of British working class. She has a Merseyside accent, he has a Glasgow accent. They, through hard work became doctors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Bloody hell, if that is the case and someone did try the night before it's even worse that they ignored that instinct and left them on their own again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Maddiekidnapper.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

just flicked over from graham norton, is tubridy upset??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Tubridy just asked them did they rape her!!!

not a chance...

That's something you'd do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

The poor child pray to god thats she is found, dont think i could cope if it happened to any of my family

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,700 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

To be honest, if they are involved, they are wasted as doctors, they should be Oscar winning actors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I wonder do they still collect child benefit on her behalf? I mean no death certificate etc..

They paid off their mortgage, and employed two staff, they still have at least one, out of the Find Madeline fund. This is on the record.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Quality wrote: »
    How could they wake when they were filled with dozol?

Who doesn't use dozol on their kids:confused:

It's great stuff.

(and I mean that)

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭celj

What story did you read Kate????:confused:
    Humpty fuc**ng Dumpty!

What sort of an interviewer is he!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

there is something about that gerry mc cann lad
    he looks so cold pokerfaced very relaxed

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

They paid off their mortgage, and employed two staff, they still have at least one, out of the Find Madeline fund. This is on the record.

+ various legal battles to ensure that they're names remain untarnished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Eldel

Ally Dick wrote: »
    I am only LAMPOONING what his first question might be ! Sorry

But wouldn't it have been cool. Ryan isn't the one who's supposed to be squirming.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭walshb

It really does beggar belief that two grown and educated adults could leave three very young children alone while they went out to eat/drink?

Forget about abduction, which is the worst scenario, but the simple fact that the children being alone without their parents. What about an accident happening, or simpler, the children crying because they cannot see or hear their guardians, the two most important people in their lives.

Oh, but weren't they checking every 30 minutes?:rolleyes: It takes a split second for something terrible to hapen to a child, but they seemed to think that 30 minutes was safe enough. I don't know, madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

gambiaman wrote: »
    Not by the looks of it - he didn't raise an eyebrow
    Ally Dick wrote: »
    I am only LAMPOONING what his first question might be ! Sorry

Lol, you're grand! I hope he asks the questions that everyone wants asks thouhg otherwise it's an opportunity wasted. He needs to challenge them on some things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭mikehunts

Look they messed up big time, that dose'nt mean they deserve all the **** been thrown at them. They are still missing their little girl because some sick fooker was stalking the place.

Advertisement