Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 13-5-11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Molzer2 wrote: »
    It does seem odd but they are professional people who are trying to work at finding their daughter and everything they do is based on trying to find Madeleine and articulate that message and keeping her name out there.

So a professional does not cry then?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

6psn3ic.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 poppylady

manlad wrote: »
    and thats relevant because??

Just an observation!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

TWINK is one horrible WENCH

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭naughto

argosy2006 wrote: »
    6psn3ic.jpg

some very good photoshop skills u have sir

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

Molzer2 wrote: »
    It does seem odd but they are professional people who are trying to work at finding their daughter and everything they do is based on trying to find Madeleine and articulate that message and keeping her name out there.
    how can you be professional about trying to find your missing child?

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Molzer2

jimmynokia wrote: »
    So a professional does not cry then?
    I just mean that he's in work mode of course he's crying inside all the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Garry Glitter

low!!

Shorty got low!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

MidlandsM wrote: »
    TWINK is one horrible WENCH

closely followed by Fiona Looney........:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Boards notice to users:

Can Gary Glitter please take hes finger off the thanks button!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

At the end of the day, the poor child is still missing, if she is alive I hope somebody is taking real good care of her, and she wasn't snatched for some other reason, which I don't want to think about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

amdublin wrote: »
    I feel so sorry for them.

First of all... That was definitely a pre record interview.. RTE are a shower of lying b*st*rds for not telling the audience that up front...

Secondly, I normally agree with Amdub (well tbh, she normally agrees with me cos she's fancies me :) ) but I disagree on the above point.. I DO feel really sorry for Kate.. you can feel her pain in her expressions... But Gerry ? As a wise Chinese man once said... Me Na Saw Shua...

He seemed dispassionate.. perhaps enjoying the attention.. and his response to Tubridy's question (paraphrase) "what do you say to those people who want to know if you had something to do with the killing?"..... "Read The Book"... absolutely shocking... I have to say, I agree with the above sentiments regarding the Joe O'Reilly interview..

I'm going for another glass of cider to help me think about this..

naughto wrote: »
    some very good photoshop skills u have sir

I wish, Not my work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Yeah, DLB let it slip saying thank you for coming in this aftern...I mean evening!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

It's a lot easier for one person to hide those "qualities". Think about it...if they had anything to do with it their friends must know and the odds of none of them cracking by now are massive. And if their friends weren't there than it just means that the window they had to dispose of her was even smaller hence a greater chance of mistakes being made. They have nothing to do with this.

It helps just as much. Like notice how when one of them seemed to be getting into difficulty, the other would automatically come in and carry on with the conversation. They could be stronger also, keep each other together. All they need is to know their stories about what happened verbatum so they aren't ever inconsistent in interrogations.

If they followed yer man from snatches advice whod know eh i ask you that so i do

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭naughto

will some one shoot twink

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

I will admit Ryan didnt do the greatest interview there. I am going to go against popular opinion here and say I feel nothing but heartbreaking sympathy and sadness for this couple, it is horrendous and the stuff of nightmares. Sure they made mistakes but who doesnt? I think all the comments making fun of the Mc Canns and poor Madeline are sick and completely out of order, just think about if it was your daughter, niece,sister etc... I know the response to that will be 'Well I wouldnt have left them alone' great to be perfect and hindsight is 20/20. Another point being I think the Mc Canns are both still living this nightmare every day but come on they cant shut down and cry constantly 24/7 some degree of normality has to prevail for the sake of the twins if nothing else.

I really hope they find her, it would break my heart if I was in their situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Twink has blown up
    My prayers have been answered!

07.jpg

Mean while in Portugal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Boards notice to users:

That not the thanks button Gary has his finger on.....

First of all... That was definitely a pre record interview.. RTE are a shower of lying b*st*rds for not telling the audience that up front...

Secondly, I normally agree with Amdub (well tbh, she normally agrees with me cos she's fancies me :) ) but I disagree on the above point.. I DO feel really sorry for Kate.. you can feel her pain in her expressions... But Gerry ? As a wise Chinese man once said... Me Na Saw Shua...

He seemed dispassionate.. perhaps enjoying the attention.. and his response to Tubridy's question (paraphrase) "what do you say to those people who want to know if you had something to do with the killing?"..... "Read The Book"... absolutely shocking... I have to say, I agree with the above sentiments regarding the Joe O'Reilly interview..

I'm going for another glass of cider to help me think about this..

Are you serious pre recorded?RTE YOUR FIRED

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

MidlandsM wrote: »
    closely followed by Fiona Looney........:pac:

and fiona has the hair done for the irish dancing tomorrow :)

gambiaman wrote: »
    Yeah, DLB let it slip saying thank you for coming in this aftern...I mean evening!

The DLB aka chicken almighty

roll on the papers tomorow and sunday FCUK of to the bbc tubs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Totally unconvincing interview. Tubridy missed the main questions and I found both McCanns to be unconvincing and unnatural. As a parent I have taken risks, I have left my children in the car to grab a pint of milk, I have taken my eye off them for seconds while in the supermarket. I am not perfect but I would NEVER have left 3 babies unattended while I wined and dined. I don't care how close the restaurant was.
    As a parent I think the natural response when anything happens to your children is to blame yourself. If they fall off their bikes, I should have been watching them. If they bang their head off the table, I should have padded the table..... this continues all through their lives. My children are adults and I still feel guilt. I have to see the McCanns express this form of guilt. I may sound heartless but I struggle to feel sincere and genuine sympathy for them. I wish someone could convince me otherwise but something about them just does not add up.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Boards notice to users:

Was thinking the same...thought it was limited to 10 a day?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Pre recorded with RTE employees standing in for the audience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Eldel

Night lads, time to get sleep before Eurovision. After I've trawled through Faceb ook, twitter of course.

silence.jpg

Last one , :P

• Advertisement

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    That not the thanks button Gary has his finger on.....

if you really want me boy you better push the button and let me know before i get the wrong idea and go

My sexy ass has got them in a new dimension

Advertisement