Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 13-5-11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭naughto

kmart6 wrote: »
    Was thinking the same...thought it was limited to 10 a day?!?!?!

id say after the 5th one he be raw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Pre recorded with RTE employees standing in for the audience.
    No, they don't have that many employees anymore. :mad:

if you really want me boy you better push the button and let me know before i get the wrong idea and go

My sexy ass has got them in a new dimension
    STOP, it tickles :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Boards notice to users:

Can Gary Glitter please take hes finger off the thanks button!

he was'nt using his finger......;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

nite folks see ye tomorrow for jedmania!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

nite folks see ye tomorrow for jedmania!

Sorry I won't be there, I'm off to a wedding for the weekend !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

good luck jedward

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Go my lipstick on da da dam... da da dam...

Gooo JEdward

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Another odd twist to the story..

McCanns Defend Review Of Madeleine Case

This story is reported on the Sky News website at 11:33pm UK, Friday May 13, 2011 .. i.e. supposedly while they were being interviewed live on the Late Late Show... :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

This story is reported on the Sky News website at 11:33pm UK, Friday May 13, 2011 .. i.e. supposedly while they were being interviewed live on the Late Late Show... :confused:

I don't think the LLS is live, it usedn't be anyway. The Saturday Night Show is live, not the LLS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

1224289523346_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,782 ✭✭✭KungPao

The way the phone-in competition was sorted before part 4 made me curious...Its usually at the end ain't it?

Perhaps parts 1,2 and 3 were live and part 4 was recorded earlier?

I don't think the LLS is live, it usedn't be anyway. The Saturday Night Show is live, not the LLS.
    It's always been live. The latter part tonight may not have been though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Did you leave the missus at home.. ;)

I asked for that, didn't I?

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Cris Jones

jos28 wrote: »
    Totally unconvincing interview. Tubridy missed the main questions and I found both McCanns to be unconvincing and unnatural. As a parent I have taken risks, I have left my children in the car to grab a pint of milk, I have taken my eye off them for seconds while in the supermarket. I am not perfect but I would NEVER have left 3 babies unattended while I wined and dined. I don't care how close the restaurant was.
    As a parent I think the natural response when anything happens to your children is to blame yourself. If they fall off their bikes, I should have been watching them. If they bang their head off the table, I should have padded the table..... this continues all through their lives. My children are adults and I still feel guilt. I have to see the McCanns express this form of guilt. I may sound heartless but I struggle to feel sincere and genuine sympathy for them. I wish someone could convince me otherwise but something about them just does not add up.

You say that you might sound heartless and yes you do.
    The people who are gloating on this thread about people who have lost a child are sickos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Niall Twin

Yep I heard the quads are planning to join the hundreds of other sets of twins and triplets in Carrickmacross on June 4th for the annual Twins Plus Parade.

For more info and to register check out www.carrickmacross.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Cris Jones wrote: »
    The people who are gloating on this thread about people who have lost a child are sickos.

I am certainly not gloating but questioning why I fail to feel sympathy for the McCanns. Anyone who knows me would claim that I am very soft-hearted and can cry at the drop of a hat. My heart still breaks when I think of the Jamie Bulger case. I sobbed for the parents of Jonathan Ball and Tim Parry. I cannot explain why I have not reacted the same way to the McCanns. Something about them is unconvincing, in my opinion. I'm not asking anyone else to feel the same way, I'm not gloating about the loss of a beautiful child, I just remain unconvinced of their version of events and their apparent lack of genuine remorse. Just my view, can't help the way I feel.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

"gloating", what a stupid word to use there. It's people like you who are afraid to or refuse to question people because of their status or position that help cause so many wrongs in the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

MrsD007 wrote: »
    "This afternoon" - well done Skid !!!!

Thanks MrsD, My Skiddy pre-record senses were back on form tonight.

The McCann interview was a difficult watch.

I don't think Madeline is still alive, but I hope she didn't suffer too much.

If she's alive, I hope someone is looking after her.

It's a horrible, horrible story and I have no intentions of making any jokes about it.

jos28 wrote: »
    I am certainly not gloating but questioning why I fail to feel sympathy for the McCanns. Anyone who knows me would claim that I am very soft-hearted and can cry at the drop of a hat. My heart still breaks when I think of the Jamie Bulger case. I sobbed for the parents of Jonathan Ball and Tim Parry. I cannot explain why I have not reacted the same way to the McCanns. Something about them is unconvincing, in my opinion. I'm not asking anyone else to feel the same way, I'm not gloating about the loss of a beautiful child, I just remain unconvinced of their version of events and their apparent lack of genuine remorse. Just my view, can't help the way I feel.
    You are contributing to a sick thread with sick photos uploaded and sick comments and you sound sick yourself. Go and grab a pint of milk again. With your kids left in the car.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

He definitely said 'Thanks for coming this aftern...Of course I mean this evening'

"gloating", what a stupid word to use there. It's people like you who are afraid to or refuse to question people because of their status or position that help cause so many wrongs in the world.
    If you are talking to me yes I used the word gloating. It wasnt a stupid word to use. Read over the thread and you will see a lot of stupid words but me saying others are gloating wont be one of them.:cool:
    SkidMark wrote: »
    Thanks MrsD, My Skiddy pre-record senses were back on form tonight.

The McCann interview was a difficult watch.

I don't think Madeline is still alive, but I hope she didn't suffer too much.

If she's alive, I hope someone is looking after her.

It's a horrible, horrible story and I have no intentions of making any jokes about it.
    Glad to hear that.

not everyone believes the parents version of what happened. They neglected their children and they alone are responsible for what happened to Madeline. No responsible loving parent leaves three small children alone while they go to the pub. I have Zero sympathy for jerry and kate mccann. Madeline is the only person I feel sorry for.

hondasam wrote: »
    not everyone believes the parents version of what happened. They neglected their children and they alone are responsible for what happened to Madeline. No responsible loving parent leaves three small children alone while they go to the pub. I have Zero sympathy for jerry and kate mccann. Madeline is the only person I feel sorry for.
    WEll Jos 28 said he left his kids in the car when he went into the supermarket.Are you going to go after him.:cool: Are you going to send in sick uploads and sick comments to jos 28 the forum member.

WEll Jos 28 said he left his kids in the car when he went into the supermarket.Are you going to go after him.:cool: Are you going to send in sick uploads and sick comments to jos 28 the forum member.

He was not in the pub for a few hours drinking. what age were his kids at the time? It's not the same thing and well you know it.

He was not in the pub for a few hours drinking. what age were his kids at the time? It's not the same thing and well you know it.
    Shame on you for supporting the bad posts and uploads to this thread.

Shame on you for supporting the bad posts and uploads to this thread.

I have nothing to be ashamed for. The mccanns should be ashamed for leaving their kids alone and neglecting them.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Stella89

Denisejcc wrote: »
    I will admit Ryan didnt do the greatest interview there. I am going to go against popular opinion here and say I feel nothing but heartbreaking sympathy and sadness for this couple, it is horrendous and the stuff of nightmares. Sure they made mistakes but who doesnt? I think all the comments making fun of the Mc Canns and poor Madeline are sick and completely out of order, just think about if it was your daughter, niece,sister etc... I know the response to that will be 'Well I wouldnt have left them alone' great to be perfect and hindsight is 20/20. Another point being I think the Mc Canns are both still living this nightmare every day but come on they cant shut down and cry constantly 24/7 some degree of normality has to prevail for the sake of the twins if nothing else.

I really hope they find her, it would break my heart if I was in their situation.
    They made mistakes., like a spelling mistake is it?. Would you leave a 3 year old And two 1 YEAR OLDS ALONE in an appartment in a FOREIGN COUNTRY......with the door " UNLOCKED" .
    .... WHILE YOU WINED AND DINED WITH FRIENDS...I can't think of any responsible parent that would do that !

I have nothing to be ashamed for. The mccanns should be ashamed for leaving their kids alone and neglecting them.
    You should be ashamed for supporting the people on this thread.

• Advertisement

Stella89 wrote: »
    They made mistakes., like a spelling mistake is it?. Would you leave a 3 year old And two 1 YEAR OLDS ALONE in an appartment in a FOREIGN COUNTRY......with the door " UNLOCKED" .
    .... WHILE YOU WINED AND DINED WITH FRIENDS...I can't think of any responsible parent that would do that !
    Yes you can Jos 28 on this thread said that he left his kids unattended. Stop shouting at some parents and not at jos 28.:rolleyes:

Advertisement