Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 13-5-11

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

It depends what approach he takes.. He's under pressure to ask the hard questions since the keating interview, so he might be feeling the pressure not to let that be the one defining memory that everybody remembers from this LLS series... I doubt he will choose the McCanns interview to prove himself as the tough talking interviewer though.. Realistically, all I can envisage is one token "hard" question about why they left the kids unattended, from which he will quickly move on ..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,799 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

looking forward to this interview tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Well its almost time for the big LLS tonight
    Lets see what tubbers has to say all my plans cancelled,sat down now in front of tv rather than sit in another room and listen.
    Half bottle of captain morgans alongside and 20 blue.........Dont start i know smoking is bad for you.LOL

Let the show begin and lets see if tubbers is all talk after what he said on radio today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Probably be more like, "McCann? Sure you must have some Irish in ye, with a name like that! What do ye think of our boys in Dusseldorf?"

Tubbers has never failed to disappoint us with his anodyne questioning, and frustrate us with his political bias. He's not going to have an epiphany now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

To be honest, tonight is only mediocre filler in between two days of Jedward for me.

Go John, Go Edward - loving your work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

jimmynokia wrote: »
    Lets see what tubbers has to say all my plans cancelled,sat down now in front of tv rather than sit in another room and listen.
    Half bottle of captain morgans alongside and 20 blue.........Dont start i know smoking is bad for you.LOL

Let the show begin and lets see if tubbers is all talk after what he said on radio today.

let me know when you are going outside for a smoke break, I will join you:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

jimmynokia wrote: »

What did he say on the radio today Jimmy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

lol 20 purple red wine and chocolate,let the book they are about to promote begin!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

Messer Tubriveissel's Pre show promo:

marty fckin morrissey!:mad:

SkidMark wrote: »
    To be honest, tonight is only mediocre filler in between two days of Jedward for me.

Go John, Go Edward - loving your work.
    We were going to have a Eurovision party but now we are having a Jedward night instead !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Is the Tory person not Jonathan Aitkin? Born in Dublin so Tubs will be pleased.

Ah, here's the poor mans Carsoni, now.

I miss the real thing.

5_carson.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Very Celtic Tiger

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

A fúcking shoe designer, now I remember why I hate this show.

What do ye think of our boys in Dusseldorf?"
    Totally love them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope nobody tells him about the girl who was on The Saturday Night Show recently selling the red soles to make ordinary shoes look like his ones.

Wouldn't want to get her sued.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Jedi:confused:

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Totally love them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're dead to me.

:p

Koloman wrote: »
    Is the Tory person not Jonathan Aitkin?

Not sure Koloman.. he was in jail and the tory party as well and an author too..

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Craebear

What the hell is this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

I'd love to buy a pair of this guys shoes, walk through a field of cow dung, and wipe them on my new doormat.

223344_225432170807406_148024081881549_1052997_5894699_n.jpg

Craebear wrote: »
    What the hell is this?

He's two thirds of the Irish flag.. that's about as much as I know..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,799 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

hes a bit of a yawn fest in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

I know the shoe he needs!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

MrsD007 wrote: »
    What did he say on the radio today Jimmy?

This is what i cant fathom,he defends them when anybody speaks bad or has a bad opinion,He had callers on today and was reading messages from his infamous twitter and anybody that said anything bad like, i think they are silly parents or they should not have left them alone, he smart comments back,he was really smart with one message in particular,but then he turns around and says i will be asking all the tough questions,like why did you leave the kids alone,what do you think of all the press and people saying your irresponsible and did you do it.
    Im sure jonathan could get the sample or maybe you can listen back on the rte website it was between 9.30 and 10.00 roughly all this went on.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,529 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Relish? David Gray? Have we stepped back in time to 2001? Next thing you know, Bin Laden will be making the news...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

dead right roundy,

Tubridy doesnt have the balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Is he gay?? :cool: God this is boring!

Is he gay?? :cool: God this is boring!

A gay fashion designer?

Surely not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Dilynnio

my eyes have glazed over and i hear birds chirping in my ears