Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 13-5-11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

papagormo wrote: »
    I'm surprised DLB hasn't put his foot in it yet.............

(I'll get me coat)

I'm sure Tubs has "Dainty" little feet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Dilynnio wrote: »
    I have to say they are great weapons for beating away into the guys in coppers at the end of the night!!!

fyp..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I do admire the fact ye can walk in them, I'll say that.

looks very difficult, i never managed it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Oooh Relish :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Do you think we'll have to wait til the end for the McCanns?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Relish.......Radish more like.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I told Mr D how much I needed a pair of new stilettos and he is after chopping up my credit cards. I'm not a happy girl :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

smoke break time...

Relish had one very good album, but sold out when Westlife covered 'Raibow Zephyr', couldn't listen to them after that.

I'd say whoever organised the sound for this band is gonna get one of those big shoes up the h0le when this song is over..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Jesus they should fire their sound guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Sound is shocking, as always. Take a bow RTE crew, but try not to drop anything when you do.

SkidMark wrote: »
    I do admire the fact ye can walk in them, I'll say that.

looks very difficult, i never managed it.
    Practice makes perfect, stick with it Skid after a while the speed wobbles will subside :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Nice to see Relish back, wondered what had happened to them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Glad thats over...........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

I'd say whoever organised the sound for this band is gonna get one of those big shoes up the h0le when this song is over..

I was just thinking the same thing! Sounds bad + your man's voice sounds a bit strained.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Relish are another victim of the sound in rte! Terrible!

Chocolate Mikado - nice (I think)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Relish are another victim of the sound in rte! Terrible!

It's been like that for years. Horslips had a big slot on LLS, when PK was in the chair, and the sound was so appalling, I still admire Barry Devlin for not inserting his bass into the producer's harris.

Found it. This is frankly embarrassing;

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Lets see if tubbers remembers to put his own shoes back on after the break.
    They will probably be full of jungle juice...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Hi Folks,sorry I'm late. Just spent half an hour trying to re-programme my Sky remote. It always controlled the tv volume etc but all of a sudden stopped. Driving me crazy gggrrrr.....

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭mightdomighty

Looks like there was a problem with either his amp or the Mic, he moved over to it at the start of the song. Thats prob why he didn't "play" guitar until the outro. They did well with no guitar to mask

shinny wrote: »
    I was just thinking the same thing! Sounds bad + your man's voice sounds a bit strained.

I think the sound went on his guitar as well.. or maybe he was just practicing for that air guitar competition that Mooney was on about today..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

jos28 wrote: »
    Hi Folks,sorry I'm late. Just spent half an hour trying to re-programme my Sky remote. It always controlled the tv volume etc but all of a sudden stopped. Driving me crazy gggrrrr.....

Make sure you write the number down on the inside of the back of the remote control so you don't have to go through it again!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

SkidMark wrote: »
    Chocolate Mikado - nice (I think)

A bizarre concept. It's almost as bad as having a cobbler as a guest on a chatshow.

do_not_want17.jpg

shinny wrote: »
    Make sure you write the number down on the inside of the back of the remote control so you don't have to go through it again!

Stupid thing is still not working, I used the code on the Sky website but no luck:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,548 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Well damn it, I thought Tubridy had upped the ante by announcing Rush were playing a set, I thought **** me, Rush on the Late Late show, but quickly realised twasnt Rush at all but a group called Relish. Why cant they change the format, turn it into a Later with Tubridy like Jools Holland rather than the crappy crap it is really.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Welcome Jos, take a seat and relax. Can we get you a drink from the bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Hey jos. That happened to my dads tv too, do a google search on it, theres an easy solution which involves re programming the remote.

• Advertisement

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Welcome Jos, take a seat and relax. Can we get you a drink from the bar?
    Thanks Mrs D, a large glass of red please.

Advertisement