Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meanwhile in Australia.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭The Shtig

He loves his *****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Angeles

gotta hand it to your man recording, he kept a hell of a lot cooler then most would, I'm pretty sure i would have actually snapped and attempted to break that guys nose if he screamed in my face like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

Is there any geographical significance in the fact that the video is upside-down?

Lame jokes aside, there may well be a pair of them in it. Although the guy in the orange teeshirt is an off-the-scale Type A personality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

That'd have been even funnier if he'd flipped your man the finger a 2nd time . . .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

I scream like that a lot of the time as well except I do it inside my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,078 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Well, at least yer man got a new pair of shades (2 mins in)

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭who what when

lol....'You are full of sh.it, cu.nt'.... He says it like cu.nt is his actual name.
    Cracks me up!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'd say his blood pressure is record breaking

Some people really do deserve a good beating. Fair play to the guy with the camera for keeping his head. Hopefully the gobschite that was roaring at him will someday meet someone that isn't quite so Zen who will put some manners on him.

• Advertisement
Advertisement