Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 12 - News/Details/Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I hope those player ratings on Ultimate Team aren't the final ones....

Cleverley - 73
    Welbeck - 76
    Jones - 76
    Lindegaard - 74
    Smalling - 77
    Rafael - 76

They should all be 78 or 79, seeing as they are pushing for first team spots. Crazy when you think Carrick is 82.

Carrick is better than Fletcher....and Nani is down as a LW, when he has played the vast, vast majority of games on the right.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    I hope those player ratings on Ultimate Team aren't the final ones....

Cleverley - 73
    Welbeck - 76
    Jones - 76
    Lindegaard - 74
    Smalling - 77
    Rafael - 76

They should all be 78 or 79, seeing as they are pushing for first team spots. Crazy when you think Carrick is 82.

Carrick is better than Fletcher....and Nani is down as a LW, when he has played the vast, vast majority of games on the right.

Some of those are ridiculous alright especially Jones and Rafael.

At least they put up Chicharito to 82 this year.

anyone see per mertesackers stats. His pace is 39 !!!!! thirty bleeding 9 was in stitches for ages

Demichellis, pace 34, can climb 2 flight of stairs unassisted and can tog himself out with only 1 persons help.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Some of those are ridiculous alright especially Jones and Rafael.

At least they put up Chicharito to 82 this year.

Sure they have Liverpools a bit all over the shop too.. Gerrard (who hasnt played in 6 months) 87 with Kuyt and Lucas mid 70s:rolleyes:

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Sure they have Liverpools a bit all over the shop too.. Gerrard (who hasnt played in 6 months) 87 with Kuyt and Lucas mid 70s:rolleyes:

Kuyt 79, Lucas 78, hardly mid 70s to be fair.

• Advertisement

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Kuyt 79, Lucas 78, hardly mid 70s to be fair.

Should be in the 80-85 though especially Lucas

Just flicking through players in the trade bit on ultimate team and Gareth Bale is 86!

Most overrated player in the world and it looks like fifa have bought into his hype as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

My friend linked me a video off an incident he had.

Personally I've had about 5 games and it hasn't happened once.

ah thats not too bad. goina get some xbl today and download it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Yeah im pretty disappointed by some of Liverpools ratings aswell to be honest and im a data reviewer for the game! All I can do is suggest changes but more often than not they dont listen.

I told them in depth how Lucas should be rated higher and that Gerrard was rated too highly but seems not a **** was given!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

to be honest lads fifa always messed up the ratings on average players, they usually get the big players right or there abouts...

but they are hopeless on the lesser players.

and does anyone else think alan smith is just terrible in the new fifa? his voice stays on the one tone all the time...

ray wilkison would have been a better bet by far.... STAY ON YOUR FEET SON!! :)

• Advertisement

to be honest lads fifa always messed up the ratings on average players, they usually get the big players right or there abouts...

but they are hopeless on the lesser players.

and does anyone else think alan smith is just terrible in the new fifa? his voice stays on the one tone all the time...

ray wilkison would have been a better bet by far.... STAY ON YOUR FEET SON!! :)

They wouldn't have to get Wilkins to do hours of commentary for the game as well which would be a plus. Just record him saying "my word" and thats it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 42 garyc1987

ray wilkins?

haha im an idiot. I was looking at the quoted text to spell wilkins and copied it by spelling wilkinson.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Would have loved if Jimmy Magee was commentator in the game :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

James__10 wrote: »
    Would have loved if Jimmy Magee was commentator in the game :pac:

are_you_kidding_me_well_since_im_out_of_ideas-s401x324-104912-580.png

"Ohhh and its a goal! A great shot by the striker! Now the score is 1 goal to no goals."
    "He charged down that wing like a locomotive."

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    are_you_kidding_me_well_since_im_out_of_ideas-s401x324-104912-580.png

"Ohhh and its a goal! A great shot by the striker! Now the score is 1 goal to no goals."
    "He charged down that wing like a locomotive."

Yeah I would second that. Legend and all that but he is clearly passed it. He gets confused so often in every match and forgets who the new players are. Bit of a shame for a man known as the memory man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Jesus lads calm down it was a joke :rolleyes: Hes a boring oul **** anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Anyone buying the early access EA thing? You can download the game 2moro if you have it. Hardly worth an extra €20 or whatever it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

iMuse wrote: »
    Anyone buying the early access EA thing? You can download the game 2moro if you have it. Hardly worth an extra €20 or whatever it is.

Yea its a bit expensive but I am tempted. Will probably give it a miss though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I'm thinking about having the lads over tomorrow for a FIFA 12 tourney, if I have 7 of them over and get a €3 cover charge (for the privilege of a FIFA 12 tourney a week early) then I make a profit of €1 and get the game tomorrow.

Tempted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Whats the difference between the ultimate edition and the special edition?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Back Prince

think im going to get it tomorrow have 1200 points in the bank might just stick in 800 so if i get it tomorrow it only lasts til tuesday or friday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I'm thinking about having the lads over tomorrow for a FIFA 12 tourney, if I have 7 of them over and get a €3 cover charge (for the privilege of a FIFA 12 tourney a week early) then I make a profit of €1 and get the game tomorrow.

Tempted.

Genius :D
    think im going to get it tomorrow have 1200 points in the bank might just stick in 800 so if i get it tomorrow it only lasts til tuesday or friday ?

Friday as far as I know

🤪

I'm a bit confused by the season ticket thing.

Is it basically you get to download and play the game up until next friday but then you have to buy the full game in the shop after that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I'm a bit confused by the season ticket thing.

Is it basically you get to download and play the game up until next friday but then you have to buy the full game in the shop after that?

Yea that's right. You get some other things too. Like getting to play a few other games before they come out and 20% off DLC and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Trying out the manual settings against the beginner CPU. Doing fine except for shooting - mainly one on ones / open goals! May stick with manual...though I'm not sure when playing 2v2 etc - don't think I can take the burden of missing so horribly there!

🤪

The main website states it's from the 23rd-27th, so it would appear that you only get those three days and have to go without from Wed' on again.

Don't see any reason why European users would get 6 days tbh, the website doesn't distinguish between NA or EU as far as I can see and if they do, don't think they'll give EU users the NA 3 days on top of Europe,

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

I actually can't wait to play this online! I love this game!

FYG wrote: »
    I actually can't wait to play this online! I love this game!

All manual hopefully;):pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Fowler87 wrote: »
    All manual hopefully;):pac:

Pfft... I am hopeless at manual! :o

Advertisement