Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 12 - News/Details/Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Animal Bar

Eldoco wrote: »
    mess around in the settings as far as i can remeber it is there somewhere and i cant check for you as im not on the abox atm.

Still cant figure it out. Switched to player 4 for a yellow Triangle which is better but still can't get my username to constantly display over the player i am comtrolling?

Anybody with any suggestions?

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

A few months into my second season with Liverpool. 2nd in the table after a rough start. Suarez, Lucas and Agbonlahor out for 3 months each, Agger and Downing out for 3 weeks. Reina wants to leave. Overall not too bad. Might bring in Hart as a replacement since he seems to be fooking impossible to score against

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

My third outing into the world of ranked Head to Head Seasons. Should I stick with one team or use a mixture? One YT sub said to mix it up a little...

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 ConorLSB

Finding Division 4 tough. I've lost my first three games. Just looking to stay up at this stage. I need four wins to avoid relegation.
    Sabre0001 wrote:
    Should I stick with one team or use a mixture? One YT sub said to mix it up a little...

Personally, I like to mix it up every so often. I'll play three or four games with Real Madrid, then I'll play a few games with Crawley, and then have a few with Corinthians. I think it's good to change team every few games. Whatever suits yourself though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Anyone playing this? https://virgingaming.com

Someone I know has won 50 dollars. Can he just send that money to his paypal account?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

James__10 wrote: »

Someone I know has won 50 dollars. Can he just send that money to his paypal account?

Yup I play it all the time. Really got into it the final two months of fifa 11 and been playing it on Fifa 12.

Made a nice sum from it, but if you are anyways bad at the game dont waste your money. Alot of good players on the site.

You have your own Virgin Gaming account so every time you win your money is added to that. Whenever you want to withdraw your money you withdraw it into your pay pal account.

joe123 wrote: »
    Yup I play it all the time. Really got into it the final two months of fifa 11 and been playing it on Fifa 12.

Made a nice sum from it, but if you are anyways bad at the game dont waste your money. Alot of good players on the site.

You have your own Virgin Gaming account so every time you win your money is added to that. Whenever you want to withdraw your money you withdraw it into your pay pal account.

How long did it take to get the money to your Paypal?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Yep I use it. Have made a decent bit of euro on it. You come up against a lot of abusers though since your playing for real money, they will just abuse tactics and can be very cheap. So dont play it if you will get very annoyed by that.

How long did it take to get the money to your Paypal?

Takes anything from 3-5 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

I only play career mode too. Love love love the new feature where you can change the whole squad, say in a league cup match without having to manually change the players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Its a joke of a site i,ve gotten so fed up with it have near 200$ in the account and depoited money in fifa11 and 12...i,ve been trying to withdraw for over a week and it keeps saying oops system error encountered we have reported it to are system team i,ve contacted them without reply..

bmcc10 wrote: »
    Its a joke of a site i,ve gotten so fed up with it have near 200$ in the account and depoited money in fifa11 and 12...i,ve been trying to withdraw for over a week and it keeps saying oops system error encountered we have reported it to are system team i,ve contacted them without reply..

Dont know what website you're on about. Ive used it loads and taken out a plenty of money. Support is always really quick to get back to any questions, literally 5-15 minutes most times.

Never once had a problem with them. Cant recommend it enough to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

joe123 wrote: »
    Dont know what website you're on about. Ive used it loads and taken out a plenty of money. Support is always really quick to get back to any questions, literally 5-15 minutes most times.

Never once had a problem with them. Cant recommend it enough to be honest.
    Honestly have taken money out loads of times so was suprised last contacted them 4 days ago got no e-mail back yet..

bmcc10 wrote: »
    Honestly have taken money out loads of times so was suprised last contacted them 4 days ago got no e-mail back yet..

Hmmm, last time I took some out was about two weeks back so maybe they're having technical difficulties still?

They did say a few weeks back they were having technical difficulties so maybe thats it? :confused:

Contact Customer Support Team. MatchID:

Keep on getting that error :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Samich wrote: »
    I only play career mode too. Love love love the new feature where you can change the whole squad, say in a league cup match without having to manually change the players.

HOW???

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    HOW???

Press Y if you have an XBOX and I assume it's triangle on the PS3. (At least I think that's what he's talking about)

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

once i deposit money into my vigrin acc, how do u play a game for cash or is it jsut tournys?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Equium

Finally got to Division 1 today in H2H, but... I can't find an opponent! I'm playing with manual controls so it normally takes a while anyway. Even so, I spent 30 mins looking for someone within all ranges of team abilities. I didn't find one single player. Anyone else having this problem?

Eldoco wrote: »
    once i deposit money into my vigrin acc, how do u play a game for cash or is it jsut tournys?

You can play both. When you first join, there is a free to enter tournament. Win 3 games and you get 20 dollars...or 25 i cant remember.

After that you can post up challenges for as much as you like, or enter tournaments. A fiver in, win 3 games and you get 25 back but sometimes with the tournaments it takes a few tries to find an opponent.

You should read all the FAQ's on the site before you start playing.

• Advertisement

Going to have a look into that Virgin gaming thing now. Could be a nice way to make some cash.

From the Virgin website:

"To register, and to claim cash or prizes earned at Virgin Gaming, we need to confirm you are over 18 and may request a piece of government-issued ID as proof."

Has anyone been asked for ID when withdrawing winnings?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Does anyone else think there is a major flaw in the difficulty settings? I started on Professional, cause that is what I played on FIFA 11, but I was getting demolished. 14 games into the season I had 11 points with Chelsea. I got sick of being embarrassed by the likes of Stoke (6-1 loss) and Swansea (6-3) loss that I dropped the difficulty down to Semi-Pro. This was miles too easy, beat Liverpool and Arsenal 8-0 each so I decided to try Professional again, but 3-1 to Wigan. Went back into the settings and changed to World Class and it is way easier than Professional. Had a 4-4 draw over Tottenham in my first game on World Class, and I'm now I'm winning the games that Chelsea would be expected to win and having dog-fights with the teams they'd be expected to have them it. Does anyone else find this as well? World Class is way easier than Professional!

ConorLSB wrote: »
    From the Virgin website:

"To register, and to claim cash or prizes earned at Virgin Gaming, we need to confirm you are over 18 and may request a piece of government-issued ID as proof."

Has anyone been asked for ID when withdrawing winnings?

Not me anyways. All Ive used is my gamertag, email and a paypal account.

It might be just me going crazy, but I would swear they've changed the point totals in Division 4. I was pretty damn sure it used to be 12 points to avoid relegation, and 18 points to get promoted?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Only got this, where do I go to loan out youths in Career Mode??

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

Transfer>sell players, pick the player and you can sell of loan or release from contract

I'm finding the latest challenge tough. It's 3-3 in the Chelsea vs. Arsenal came, and you have to win by two goals on World Class difficulty.

Worth 900XP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

I'm always the home team in nearly every online game I play H2H and Ultimate. Probs been the away team about two times out of 100 games. Does anyone know why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

servers down again in fifa whats new... hopefully they will start fixing all the bugs button lag being the biggest.

Advertisement