Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 12 - News/Details/Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

From @EASPORTSFIFA

"you can start building your FIFA 12 Ultimate Team from 20 September on the web app"

So are we going to see millionaires by the time the game gets released?! I was delighted with the release date of 30th September - thesis is due that day...Now I'm going to be distracted a week before :(

🤪

I know its a long shot but do you think LOI teams will be able to qualify for Europe ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I know its a long shot but do you think LOI teams will be able to qualify for Europe ?

I hope so,I played as a LOI team in fifa 11 and won the league but too my disapointment no european football.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Mancho

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Turkish league is gone. And still no Argentina or Greek leagues? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

No J-League, awww, I was hoping to be able to use Adriano as a secret weapon when using weaker teams.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hated this game for the last 2 years simply becuase of the amount of tw@ts playing the game online (esp quitters). For tyhose of you that still play, do ye think this will help with the problem?

Question by Adam Ladd: How do you plan to combat/discourage quitters online?

Answer by Garreth Reeder: The new Head to Head Seasons feature places everyone in their own season. Quitting hurts people in a more visual way; they have less games to earn points to be promoted. In addition, we are 'ring fencing' based on your quit percentage. The more you quit, the more you play other quitters.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

As long as the DNF is accurate of mass quitters then it should work.

• Advertisement

Funny enough DNF didnt annoy me quite as much as having to play the same 4 teams in every Online game. Barcelona , Barcelona, Real Madrid Chelsea , Manchester Utd .

You might as well be playing a demo.

Funny enough DNF didnt annoy me quite as much as having to play the same 4 teams in every Online game. Barcelona , Barcelona, Real Madrid Chelsea , Manchester Utd .

You might as well be playing a demo.

Exactly, if you're beating someone 5-0 the games over anyway and it's a slog till the end.

I'd take a quitter over an annoying player any day, you know the ones who make the 12mins agony by scoring own goals, leaving the controller and walking off etc...

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Does anyone know if they've fixed the SPL season? When you finish playing your second round of fixtures and the league splits in half for top vs top and bottom vs bottom those games never counted! You just win the league even though you've like 7 games to play!!!

So frustrating

Carroller wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they've fixed the SPL season? When you finish playing your second round of fixtures and the league splits in half for top vs top and bottom vs bottom those games never counted! You just win the league even though you've like 7 games to play!!!

So frustrating

was that in career mode?

So frustrating

was that in career mode?

Ye... It just didn't add on the points from winning or drawing games so if you were second with 6 or 7 games to go you had no chance to win the league!

So frustrating

was that in career mode?

Ye... It just didn't add on the points from winning or drawing games so if you were second with 6 or 7 games to go you had no chance to win the league!

So frustrating

was that in career mode?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Any idea how much store credit i'd get for fifa 11? Wanna trade it towards fifa 12?

You'd be better off waiting for 12 to come out before you trade it in, there's usually some offers on release day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

Im in college in france for a while, do you think if i bought the french version i could still use both sets of english commentators?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

neil_18_ wrote: »
    Im in college in france for a while, do you think if i bought the french version i could still use both sets of english commentators?

Haven't all FIFA games in the last few years made you pick your language at the start every time you boot-up the game?

Think you should be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Haven't all FIFA games in the last few years made you pick your language at the start every time you boot-up the game?

Think you should be fine.

Ye they do, but i just hope that the 2 sets of english commentators aren't exclusive to the english version?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭shizz

is the fifa 2012 demo out yet for pc?

Demo out in 2days:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

neil_18_ wrote: »
    Ye they do, but i just hope that the 2 sets of english commentators aren't exclusive to the english version?

As far as I remember the commentators go with which language you select.

I have fuzzy memories of drunken FIFA 11 at 4am with Spanish commentators being the funniest thing ive ever experienced.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Is demo out on Tuesday for ps3???

Probably Wednesday for PS3

ShaneU wrote: »
    Probably Wednesday for PS3

Thought fifa said it would be out the 13th which is tuesday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

James__10 wrote: »
    Thought fifa said it would be out the 13th which is tuesday?

Off the ea forums...

#FIFA12 demo times:
    Xbox 360 -13th Sept *from* 10am BST/2am PST;
    PS3 (N America) - 13th Sept *from* 2pm BST; PS3 (EU) - 14 Sept *from* 5pm

Advertisement