Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Shower Cake

Options
  • 13-05-2011 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭

Hi bakers,

Does anyone have a good idea or recipe of how to construct a cake for a baby shower theme. (e.g My aunt made one for her twin a few years ago in the shape of a baby's bottle) something funny like this.

all idea's appreciated.
    Thanks guys,
    xxemma
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭showgirlrita

For my friends Baby shower i made a pregnant belly cake & baby cakes pops, and baby foot print cupcakes
    The belly is just a round bowl & the "boobs" are stainless steel soup bowls. its surprisingly easy to construct, the cake pops were more time consuming ;) hope that gives you some ideas.
    babyfeetcupcakesonstand.jpgbabycakepops.jpgBellycakenew.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

Janey Mack, theyre deadly looking. the baby shower was tonight, and in the end I went with a neopolitan layer cake with fondant icing (from scratch :) made like baby blocks, and lemon drizzle fairy cakes to look like baby faces, i'll try upload a pic. thanks guys (",)

Advertisement