Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank - Current Account Questions..?

Options
  • 13-05-2011 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Ok I had a Dual Account with them since I was a baby, so one evening there I went online and set up my online banking, all went well.

So I decided to open a current account online also, a week later they sent me a form to sign and I sent it back on Monday the 25th April.
    Since then there was nothing until this morning a Cheque Book came for my new account. How long until my Visa Debit Card arrives?

Also could I activate my new account seeing as I know have my Account Number?

And could I use my visa debit card in Australia? charges? etc..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭filmbuffboy

I wasnt able to activate account until i had the card. It took about 7 working days to get.

Yes, the card will work abroad. Details of all charges relating to your account will be included in your welcome/registration pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

You should have got the card by now. Contact your branch.

Advertisement