Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is a ferry in Dublin?

Options
  • 13-05-2011 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I am going to pick up a friend who arrives to Dublin in a ferry, but I'm not sure where it is.
    There are docklands in Dublin near The Point, but the area looks more like a commercial site, not for passangers.
    Would you know then where I should go to pick her up?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

http://www.dublinport.ie/

Or it could be Dun Laoghaire

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Dublin Port (you get in via the Port Tunnel entrance) or Dun Laoighre.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭MyAmber.net

Thanks very much. So it is this place near The Point.
    It looks so unfriendly from the road that I would never suspect there is a passanger terminal there.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Where is your friend coming from? There are usually only one port that they'd goto.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

If it's going into Dublin Port, there's a special bus running from there down to the city center. I think it drops off near Westmooreland St. and picks up from Busaras. Give the port a ring and they'll let you know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement