Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating first year

Options
  • 13-05-2011 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Basically I’ve made a mess of my first year in college spent too much time have a good time and never got any college work done always put it off to another day only problem now is that it all needs to be done now and that is never going to happen. Quite like the course and think I am capable of doing the work. So want to start fresh next year rather than struggling through repeats and scraping into second year. Was wondering if anyone has any advice on how difficult it would be to repeat with fees and stuff??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭scotty_irish

man up. first year's easy. give it a hard slog between now and your deadlines/exams and do repeats if necessary. you're looking at spending over 10 grand to repeat between fees and living costs. taking the easy option here. think about how you'll feel if you manage to get through it, a full year's work in a few weeks!laughing at all the people who spent their year in the library!

Advertisement