Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free LEGO! :)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

proulx wrote: »
    Just a warning to people not to collect the tokens and go in on last day
    (as previously have done). Went in yesterday with tokens for 2 days to Smyths in Galway, and lady was very rude and unhelpful. I know it says on token only collection on day,this time they are sticking to it.

must depend on where you go, woman in front of me this morning got 4 for today and 4 from yesterday (all with tokens)

Also its now been extended, 2 extra ones for sat/sun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Thursday's offer: Ninjago Dragon Attack, with red ninja figure, with The Sun today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

I've been getting these all week for my Lego-mad son. Cheers OP!:D

Friday's promotion: Pharaoh's Quest Desert Car, with the Sun.

Today's offer: Mini Lego AT-ST from Star Wars, free with the Sun, collect at Smyths or Tesco.

• Advertisement

Sunday's offer (final day of the promotion): Lego Desert Glider from the Pharaoh's Quest theme, with the News of the World.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Seemingly in the UK they have been running out of stock, it's been so popular.

Advertisement