Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Kennels in Cork

• 13-05-2011 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a dog kennels in Cork? Have two dogs and they are like children to me so I hate the thots of leaving them somewhere they wont be happy! Have been lucky enough to have family that have taken them while im on hols but cant keep asking plus id like to have somewhere that i can leave them for the odd night even if i go away at the wkend? I have looked on the net but its very hard to find reviews on kennels for Cork and you hear some awful stories about kennels so would like to find somewhere nice so i wont be worrying about them while im away.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 388 ✭✭scaryfairy

hi

i don't know kennels personally but the girl who used to look after our cats in Cork also has a doggie day care and boarding for small dogs. don't know how big your dogs are? She is a vet nurse and she is great.
    if you want, pm me for contact details.
    also, one of our neighbours used to leave his dog at a kennel near the airport when going abroad. He said the dog didn't want to come home :D but that's all I know of the place...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 misstodco

Hi Scaryfairy,

Thanks for that - u never said who the person was that looked after ur cats was? What is the name of her kennels or her name even so I can google it please to get a number for it? Also where in cork is it?

Thanks!

Advertisement