Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overnight parking in city centre

Options
  • 13-05-2011 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Staying up in Dublin for 2 nights at a friends (he lives across from Guiness on the quay) Was wondering where I could park my car and how much am I likely to pay for 2 nights overnight park [awaiting the shock horror prices!]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

This weekend? You'll be lucky to get parking at all! Loads of streets are no parking zones for Queenie visit so it'll be a scramble for spaces in the available areas.

Edit: On street anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭mvt

On;street parking would be tricky in that area as I think most of it is pay and display.
    Probably be best to bite the bullet and park off street.Have no idea of the cost but won't be a huge amount.Would be worth it for the peace of mind alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭Cool Mo D

Maybe park and ride from the Luas at Red Cow? It's 4 euro a day.

Maybe Heuston Station?
    From irishrail.ie
    Heuston Station 480 including disabled Pay on Exit
    Per Hour - €1.50
    24 Hours - €7.00
    Weekend - €18.00
    Operator: Euro Car Parks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Sorry, should of said - not this weekend. It is the weekend of June 10th.

Heuston Station sounds good - thanks....

• Advertisement
Advertisement