Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing: Separate billing of line/calls & broadband

Options
  • 13-05-2011 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Currently the householder pays for line/calls (with Eircom) and I pay the broadband on its own (other DSL provider). I am considering switching the broadband service back to Eircom however I want to have the broadband in my name. Is it possible to have separate billing to the same address to two different people? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

lordluxor wrote: »
    Currently the householder pays for line/calls (with Eircom) and I pay the broadband on its own (other DSL provider). I am considering switching the broadband service back to Eircom however I want to have the broadband in my name. Is it possible to have separate billing to the same address to two different people? Thanks.

Hi lordluxor
    afraid not as problems can arise if one does not pay their part, ie, if line bill not paid, no line and no broadband either.
    It would be necessary to have one or other of you named on the bill.
    Tony

Advertisement