Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TPB and Eircom

• 13-05-2011 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

My old man is just after changing network to eircom without telling me. For a long time now i've been an avid user of the large torrent sites such as tpb and isoh. He's only after tellin me today and he is the bill payer so there is **** all i can do, times are hard aswell at the mo so this is the cheapest option for him.

Is there anyway I can work arround e's blocking of the torrent sites, i had a real nice set up and felt safe downloading, now the ol world has been turned upside down and im going to have to go find another way of getting my music? Does eir com block all torrent sites??? or is it just tpb???? This is so frustrating!!!!! If nebody could help me out that would be great!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

They just block TPB, and we're not here to advise you how to get around it or of alternates. Read the charter and stickies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement