Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

galway sound centre sandy road

Options
  • 13-05-2011 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Hi I have been trying to contact galway sound centre/cats on 091xxx but cant get trough is is still open?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

eagle10 wrote: »
    Hi I have been trying to contact galway sound centre/cats on 091xxx but cant get trough is is still open?

He is only there part of the time now, and no longer has a landline - I had to call out a couple of weeks ago - the mobile no. is on the sign, sorry I don't have it anymore, but if you call out and he's not there give him a bell on the mobile and he'll arrange to meet you there...

• Registered Users Posts: 24 cariss1

Eddies mobile number is <pm for number>, he wont mind me posting that as it's on the sign outside the shop.
    He fixed an amp for me this week but I've never met him in person, just spoke to him on the phone.
    If you're passing by the GSC keep an eye out for a white van outside as that's what the other guy that's occasionally there drives.
    His name is Jarlath and will take whatever equipment you need repairing and leave it for Eddie to collect.

Advertisement