Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

want to change meteor plan and phone

Options
  • 13-05-2011 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Im on pay as you go but want to change to a bill phone + get a new phone but keep my number..i might wait for the samsung galaxy 2 or maybe get the 1st one..

do i have to go to the meteor shop to do all this?

and will there be a security deposit like 200 to change to bill?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

as to the security deposit i don't know, possibly. it might depend on how long you have been with meteor on payg and how much credit you have plowed in in that time. it might depend on your employment status etc. different strokes.

as to having to go instore yep. if you try to purchase online it offers you keep your number and move to meteor (ie from another provider) or get a completely new number. then at the bottom of that it mentions i think a number to ring. but i would think a face to face in a shop would be a much quicker and easier way to get sorted. and you'd see what you were signing, rather than verbally agreeing over the telephone.

good luck with the switch if you go for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

If you want to order online all you have to do is take a new number. Then after you signed up just ring CC and ask them to port that account to your old number. Or you can do this in CPW or Meteor shop.

Advertisement