Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some advice please

• 13-05-2011 6:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭

hi, all i have been trying to get different types of visa's to the usa all have been unsuccessful, anyway i have tried dv lottery and i am waiting the results, there was a problem with them so they wont be issued until june 15th

my question is, they say you need the minimum of a leaving cert, but i dont have this, i left school young and i done a trade, im a plumber as my apprenticeship took four years and collage exams, is this equal to the leaving cert? my certificate says fetac level 6 advanced craft plumbing, i googled the leaving cert and it is only fetac level 4- so if i was called would i qualify or fail, any help very much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Just FYI: it's July 15 for the redraw results.

Advertisement