Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in the city

Options
  • 13-05-2011 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

Ok, before anyone asks, I did search the thread but want more up to date info please?

Looking for a hairdressers that are good but also give student discounts. I've heard of Hair Inc and that place up by the Wharf...(name I cant remember but found it on a thread here)

Any suggestions please? As long as it aint too expensive for a wash cut and blow dry I'll be happy :D

Thanks in advance guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

AFAIK, The Edge on Emmet Place, between Luigi Malones and Costa Coffee do a student discount. They are great for cuts and colours in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭PcAngel

They are very good but by no means cheap.
    Picasso liberty st offer cheap cuts - I have not used them but I've seen them advertise on Face book.

Advertisement