Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD mw3 huge leak. Enjoy!

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Predator_ wrote: »
    Still miles better than battlefield, that game is rubbish

It really isnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

c7c2fe70_207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

If this is a serious post it is very very ignorant and bitter.

The fact of the matter is, CoD is a revamped twitch borefest. BC2 is one the best multiplayer fps ever made and I've played ALOT of CoD!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Are you 12/american/both?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Big Knox wrote: »

The fact of the matter is, CoD is a revamped twitch borefest. BC2 is one the best multiplayer fps ever made and I've played ALOT of CoD!!
    I wouldn't go that far, s'ok like :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,071 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I don't understand why some people think that those who prefer CoD to BF are retarded/idiotic. Preferences are personal, some prefer BF's style of team work and support, big maps and patience, others prefer balls out shooting, run and gunning. Don't berate others for having a different opinion. And that works both ways.

Me, i prefer CoD. I loved MW, and MW2 has taken 19+ days of my life away. I'm still playing it. I love being able to do my own thing or work in a team. Blops tried to be in the middle and failed, imo. If they can fix the problems of MW2 and update the graphics, i think it will sell excellently.

I'm not looking for innovation, what else can be done in a game that has nearly everything anyway? If they add any more tech it will get too futuristic, and i hated Tom Clancys one. If they go back in the years it'll restrict what they do and will end up like Blops. I just want another game as good as MW2 with a team dedicated to removing cheaters and another to patching and updating.

Either way, it will probably sell more than Blops on launch. I'll be there for the launch, and i've booked 2 weeks off work today to play it (and Skyrim).

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

All I want from MW3 is more maps on a similar scale, removal of the bullsh1t perks like commando pro and danger close, make sniping more like it was in COD4 but not as sh1te as Blops, and for the love of all that is holy, for all our sanity, remove last stand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Predator_

Big Knox wrote: »

:rolleyes:
    yea thats why there are about 1000 cod players for every battlefield player

• Registered Users Posts: 20,637 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

both games are good. but i prefer COD really. I also would not be disappointed with a game similar to mw2, with the annoying perks gone. thats what i enjoy playing so i could not care what others think really.

i have 22 days on mw2 and about the same on mw1. for what money i spent on them , map packs and all i think it represents good value for money :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

If they can fix the problems of MW2 and update the graphics, i think it will sell excellently.

The problem that I have with COD is that people will buy it even if they don't fix this. I suppose my problem is more with Activision then Call of Duty though. I'll probably pick up MW3, but i can say with a fair degree of certainty that Battlefield 3 will be a far better game (imo).

Let's see how well that (random) number holds up with the release of BF3...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Predator_

Kiith wrote: »
    The problem that I have with COD is that people will buy it even if they don't fix this. I suppose my problem is more with Activision then Call of Duty though. I'll probably pick up MW3, but i can say with a fair degree of certainty that Battlefield 3 will be a far better game (imo).

Let's see how well that (random) number holds up with the release of BF3...

I hope the new BF is good aswell, looks great. Im a bit sick of cod myself tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I hope the new BF is good aswell, looks great. Im a bit sick of cod myself tbh
    .....ok guys who hacked the account.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Similar to society, 1000 idiots to every genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,327 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's closer to 2:1. Black Ops sold just under 15 million copies, BC2 sold a shade over 7 million.

Advertisement