Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have serious sweating issuI have serious sweating issue at school and out in people

Options
  • 13-05-2011 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

I have serious sweating issue at school and out in people? I keep sweating and am smelling up the place. I shave my pits, I shower everyday and I spray my slef still nothing any advice. Am not over weight or anything and I get kind of nerveus cause am seriously self aware. My hand espeacially sweat get kind of nerveus cause am seriously self aware. My hand espeacially sweat uncontrollably its all clamy and wet, I cannt even give someone a high five cause am too embarrassed. Its not even that hot in ireland uncontrollably its all clamy and wet, I cannt even give someone a high five cause uncontrollably its all clamy and wet, I cannt even give someone a high five cause am too embarrassed. Its not even that hot in ireland
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭LC_x

maybe its all the weetabix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Driclor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Go and talk to your doctor. There are medicated anti perspirants and stuff out there. Or other prescription things. Or Botox even, that stops sweating.

And in the meantime, wear lots of cotton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭rescue16

Weetbix wrote: »
    I have serious sweating issue at school and out in people? I keep sweating and am smelling up the place. I shave my pits, I shower everyday and I spray my slef still nothing any advice. Am not over weight or anything and I get kind of nerveus cause am seriously self aware. My hand espeacially sweat get kind of nerveus cause am seriously self aware. My hand espeacially sweat uncontrollably its all clamy and wet, I cannt even give someone a high five cause am too embarrassed. Its not even that hot in ireland uncontrollably its all clamy and wet, I cannt even give someone a high five cause uncontrollably its all clamy and wet, I cannt even give someone a high five cause am too embarrassed. Its not even that hot in ireland
    Sounds like the same problem i had. Go to your doctor sounds like you have a over active tyroid glan it would make you sweat like mad google it and you will see what i mean :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

We should close this , OP go to your doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement