Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking Provera & Metformin

Options
  • 13-05-2011 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I started taking Provera and Metformin last Monday. Ever since I've been feeling very sick, diarrhea (sorry!) and no energy. I was put on the tablets by Tallaght Hospital. I contacted my own GP yesterday and he said to avoid dairy products, I did and still feel terrible. I tried contacting the consultant in Tallaght today to no joy. I'm thinking about coming off the Metformin, is this a good idea? The reason I'm on the tabs is because my periods are irregular (currently 2 months late) and I'm trying to conceive. I got Clomid too for day 2 of my period when I get it.
    I'd appreciate any advice from anyone who has been through something similiar.

Advertisement