Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any public basketball courts in drogheda?

Options
  • 13-05-2011 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hi, im in the mood to shoot some hoops and wondering if there is any public basketball courts i can play in? When I was younger (about 6 years ago) i use to play in the Joeys school court and no one seemed to mind, is it still the same? Thanks. would you be interested in playing too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭ciarashauna

The Joeys is generally locked these days when no school so depends when you go. There's often people playing in Greenhills courts aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 capoccetta4

and I went to Greenhill as suggested.
    Pity the place was closed.
    Is it open on Saturday?
    any other place?
    Cheers,
    Francesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

you have to rent greenhills court

• Registered Users Posts: 6 capoccetta4

Thanks for replying.
    That means I just need to find other 9 players :)
    In this case please contact me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 nepykit

Hi, I see that here is a very old topic, but I want to ask are you still play basketball at Drogheda. i want to join after work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 ratkomrda

Cróga wrote: »
    Hi, im in the mood to shoot some hoops and wondering if there is any public basketball courts i can play in? When I was younger (about 6 years ago) i use to play in the Joeys school court and no one seemed to mind, is it still the same? Thanks. would you be interested in playing too?

Hi,
    I came from Croatia and I want to play basketball. Please, do you have any idea, when and where, I could play? Thank for any help.
    Best regards,
    Ratko

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ratkomrda

nepykit wrote: »
    Hi, I see that here is a very old topic, but I want to ask are you still play basketball at Drogheda. i want to join after work.

Hi,
    I came from Croatia and I want to play basketball. Please, do you have any idea, when and where, I could play? Thank for any help.
    Best regards,
    Ratko

Advertisement