Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recuperation titles

Options
  • 13-05-2011 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭

Woooo finally home.

OK guys. Finally out of hospital after breaking my neck. I have 3 - 4 work free months of playstation goodness to look forward to.

Not been looking so what good, nice and long single player games are new to the market?

Damn it is good to be home

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Joe Danger :pac:

portal 2
    Dead Space 2 if you havent played it yet
    Red Dead if you never go round to it
    LA Noire is out next weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Lol Mr. Danger wants a few months of nothing happening, other than joypad thumb strain

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Lol Mr. Danger wants a few months of nothing happening, other than joypad thumb strain

well good to hear you can move them...

what sort of games are you into?

how did you do the damage?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

nobody tell him PSN is down.

quarryman wrote: »
    well good to hear you can move them...

what sort of games are you into?

how did you do the damage?

Playing Rugby:-(

RPGs: Have the fallouts, valkerya chron and final fantasy already
    Strategy
    Action

Not a huge fan of FPS

oh and I know the PSN is down lol, yes it has been down that long. Hense me asking abiut single player games;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

If you're into RPGs Dragon Age II and Mass Effect II are both good, Mass Effect in particular is phenomenal. Demon's Souls would keep you going for a long while, but it's insanely hard, and been out ages so you've probably played it by now.

Ruse is a good strategy game, maybe Disgaea 3 for a mix of strategy and RPG too?

If you llike JRPGs Eternal Sonata is quite good.

Think Krudler covered the action games fairly well. Maybe Little Big Planet 2 as well, plenty to keep you busy in that, even without PSN :D

Good luck with the recovery :)

If you're into RPGs Dragon Age II and Mass Effect II are both good, Mass Effect in particular is phenomenal. Demon's Souls would keep you going for a long while, but it's insanely hard, and been out ages so you've probably played it by now.

Ruse is a good strategy game, maybe Disgaea 3 for a mix of strategy and RPG too?

If you llike JRPGs Eternal Sonata is quite good.

Think Krudler covered the action games fairly well. Maybe Little Big Planet 2 as well, plenty to keep you busy in that, even without PSN :D

Good luck with the recovery :)

Is Dragon Age II a good step up from 1?
    I found 1 to be good but a bit limited

Thanks for th JRPG nominations. Just did not look at games lately, did not think that I would have this much free time

Thanks guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Thanks for th JRPG nominations. Just did not look at games lately, did not think that I would have this much free time
    Lost oddessy is a must for any rpg fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

I wouldn't say it's a huge leap forward to be honest, if you weren't too sold on the first one I don't think it does much to change your mind.

• Advertisement
Advertisement