If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pure Digital Evoke Flow

Options
  • 13-05-2011 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi RS,

Do you have the Pure Digital Evoke Flow in stock?

I saw that you had it on sale at £79.

Thanks in advance,

ArcticFox

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

PM Sent.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭celtictigermrk2

Hi Richer Sounds,

Am interested in a Pure Evoke Flow myself at that price if still available?

Also, do you carry Harmon Karden Soundsticks III?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭a clanger

Another one interested in this if its still available for £79???
    pm please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi guys.

These are very short in supply.

Can I suggest that if you would like one, PM me your contact number and address and I'll do my best to get you one. As these are graded items, we can't always guarantee that we can get enough in, but we'll do our absolute best.

Cheers

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.