Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summerhill Village County Meath

Options
  • 13-05-2011 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi Guys,

I wonder if anyone knows how to get to Summerhill Village County Meath. I was checking Bus Eireann website they do have mention summerhill on the website but no more information. Can someone tell me, whether they leave for Summerhill anymore or not. Would it be possible if you tell me their Sunday timing and Bus number any chance. I had a deep look but could not get any info. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

I think the Dublin-Ballivor route might pass through or close to Summerhill, but it's not a very frequent route, maybe 2 services per day on weekdays. The Dublin-Trim (111, 112) and Dublin-Kilcock (115) services are more frequent and pass relatively close to Summerhill. If you got yourself to Trim or Kilcock a taxi to Summerhill wouldn't cost more than 10 euro from either town.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

Bus Éireann's Dublin-Ballivor service runs Monday-Saturday with no Sunday service, unfortunately. The 2 routes mentioned in my previous post will get you in the general vicinity.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mehar

Brilliant! Many thanks mate.

Advertisement