Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox live arcade recommendation thread.

• 14-05-2011 7:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭

You can't go wrong with any of these games.

Plants vs Zombies, Xevious, Trouble Witches Neo, Samurai Shodown 2, Crystal Defenders, Hard Corps Uprising, 3 on 3 NHL Arcade, Scott Pilgrim, Pacman- Championship edition, Super Street Fighter II Turbo-HD Remix, Final Fight -Double Impact.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Of the ones I've played not mentioned already

Shadow Complex
    Limbo
    Deathspank
    Limbo
    Trials HD
    lara croft and the guardian of light
    Peggle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

Braid is easily my favourite.

Also enjoyed 'Splosion Man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

calex71 wrote: »
    Of the ones I've played not mentioned already

Shadow Complex
    Limbo
    Deathspank
    Limbo
    Trials HD
    lara croft and the guardian of light
    Peggle

Limbo gets a double mention? Not a fan of Limbo at all. Lots of fuss for a short game which is dull and not that challenging with the puzzles. A couple of moments spread over 4 hours isn't good enough in my book. Braid is a much more enjoyable puzzler in my book.

Strongly agree with everything else you've got there though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

djkeogh wrote: »
    Limbo gets a double mention? Not a fan of Limbo at all. Lots of fuss for a short game which is dull and not that challenging with the puzzles. A couple of moments spread over 4 hours isn't good enough in my book. Braid is a much more enjoyable puzzler in my book.

Strongly agree with everything else you've got there though

liked Limbo, Braid >>>Limbo though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

MS released a XBLA Copilation disc this week Limbo,Trials HD & Splosion man for €25.Haven't got live so I got my brother to pick that up for me today.

• Advertisement
Advertisement