Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunch in Sligo

Options
  • 14-05-2011 8:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭

Hello everybody! Long time no see :D Hope you are all well. Just wondering where is open for lunch around Sligo? Are there any restaurants with lunch menus? Thank you already :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I think most places have lunch menus. I know The Glasshouse and Source Sligo do for sure.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

In fairness most places do lunch, I'd be hard pressed to think of somewhere that didn't. I'm sure if you browse through the restaurant sticky above you'll get a clearer picture of what's on offer.

Before I'd recommend anywhere I just wonder what kind of lunch you have in mind- is it a business thing? Casual meet up with friends? Are pubs suitable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

Thank you. I did look through the last few pages of the restaurant thread but most of the establishments don't open until 5. ;) We ended up going to Garavogue which was very tasty :)

Advertisement