Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hildegarde vs Padraig

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Paddy De Plasterer

antoobrien wrote: »
    I'm well aware of all that (including the selection process) and I don't like the other guy either. I merely reject the notion that age, sex or the precception that they would be a change is a good enough reason for anybody to get it.

I still have not heard a good enough reason for her to get the job though. Give me a proper reason why she should get the job. I'll give you a start: she might bring some dignity to the job, something the other journalist chaser couldn't do.

it is FG's turn, and Conneely had it before. Hildegarde was elected and she should get it. Fahey is only new and was a co option. There are only three of them. She would do justice to the office she aspires to.

Advertisement