Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help With Sly Copper 2 HD On PS 3

Options
  • 14-05-2011 10:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi guys i need some help with sly copper 2 and the ps3

I am on chapter 7 and just about to do the Canada games

But the game will not let me play them there telling me i need to buy a item in the shop in the game but i have no idea which one i need because there are 5 items in the shop to buy and do not no which one

Your help will be great if you can help me because i only need 4 more trophys in to get the platinum trophy

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

www.gamefaqs.com is your friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭boiledeggs

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    www.gamefaqs.com is your friend.

Sorry but no, gamefaqs is terrible if you want to finish games properly use ps3trophies.com or xbox360acheviments.com. They are much easier to use and you don't have to search through book lenght expositions to get your answer.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,609 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

boiledeggs wrote: »
    Sorry but no, gamefaqs is terrible if you want to finish games properly use ps3trophies.com or xbox360acheviments.com. They are much easier to use and you don't have to search through book lenght expositions to get your answer.

Erm, sorry, wrong there.
    You don't have to read through, how did you put it, "book lenght expositions".
    You read the index at the start of the faq, and then do what most sensible people do and use the search function in your browser.

Gamefaqs gives usually more than one walkthrough so you can find one that suits your tastes.
    Not sure how they prevent you from finishing games properly either, if you want to accrue every trophy in a given game the trophy requirements are often posted to same area of the site.

I have been using Gamefaqs for years and have no problems with it at all.

Here's the faq you need
    Sly Cooper Faq

Think you might need a disguise or something....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Guys i found out what i had to do by my self and i have now got my platinum trophy from it now to sync with PSN

Advertisement