Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renault Ares 620 lift problem

Options
  • 14-05-2011 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I am having a problem with the lift on my Renault Ares 620. It keeps pulsing and when you stop the tractor the lift goes down straight away. It has a Gima back end as used in Massey Fergusons. I am just wondering if anyone has experienced a similar problem and what the solution might be. I would be grateful for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Grecco

Had a similar problem with a case 4230; I thought it was the pump but I was told try changing the hydraulic oil and filter. turned out that neither had been changed since day one; the tractors going perfect now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,142 ✭✭✭nilhg

Sounds like there is a problem with a seal/s somewhere, while the tractor is on it keeps lifting as it drops which causes the pulsing and when you stop it falls away.

Could be in one of the lift rams, or in the valve block.

Advertisement