Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oldbridge this morning...

Options
  • 14-05-2011 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what's going on in Oldbridge this morning around the Battle of the Boyne site? Garda chopper has been over it all morning and I can hear marching drums in the distance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Scotty # wrote: »
    Anyone know what's going on in Oldbridge this morning around the Battle of the Boyne site? Garda chopper has been over it all morning and I can hear marching drums in the distance.

Orange order parade.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

March,March,March,March.
    Parading to gloat.Live in the North and this is on your doorstep every single day of the Marching season.:eek:
    Coat trailing for the sake off it !!

Was the Garda Presence a one-day thing? Or will it be ongoing all weekend/week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

They were out there friday evening too, counted 5 squad cars and a large lorry there yesterday.

Only when I saw this thread and heard bag pipes in the distance did I realise what it was.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Maybe the English Queen might be taking a visit out there and its not been officially announced too?
    Certain Security personnel checking the place out too in advance?

• Advertisement

Why, are they still there, Biggins?! (if they are I might make a dash up with the ould camera)

EDIT: Never mind.

Advertisement