Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading in games at gamestop

Options
  • 14-05-2011 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question, if i trade in some games now...Can i get store credit on say a gift voucher or something? Want to use it towards some 3DS cash cards for the estore which aren't available for pre-order yet (and mighn't be)

If not would it would if i put the store credit against an preorder for an upcoming title then when the cash cards come out to go in and cancel the preorder and purchase them with the credit?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Yes they have no problem doing it, just bring in the games and they'll ask if you want store credit or cash [don't take the cash, it's worth less]. They'll put it on a gift voucher. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Nollog

trudat. don't take cash if you have any inclination of buying anything there in the future.
    I've traded in lots of 3ds-related stuff there and always get the trade-in in voucher cards.
    Saving them up for some new hardware...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Thanks both of you! That's perfect :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

Anyone know how much they give for dvds? I see them selling them at €2 so I'm presuming €1?

Advertisement