Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Curry Laptop Insurance

• 14-05-2011 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi Guys,

Had my laptop robbed when I was away on Holidays. I had notified about the incident to Curry Insurance guys since then. Today its been exactly 19 days that I had asked for the claim form but it still not delivered to me. I rang them again today and they said it takes up to 28 days for the claim form to reach to me, because it is just the way their post work. I am wondering if it takes 28 days for just the claim form to be reached at me how long will they take to process the actual claim. I am really bullied right now. Have no laptop on me for 3 weeks now. Anyone experienced anything like that. Any advise please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 496 ✭✭bette

I would cut my losses and buy a cheapo to tide me over. Cheapo means no extended guarantee, insurance or any other vague nonsense that you pay for!

If you need a machine now you should just buy another one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Currys have a Forum here on boards, start a thread there and Declan may be able to speed things up abit.

Advertisement