Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ban is lifted but still cant see the page

Options
  • 14-05-2011 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭

Well anyone can help me out on this one, i was banned from waterford mega thread but the ban is lifted now but i still cant get access onto the page, only can see it when i logg off, i can see the comments when i logg in but cant actually get onto the forum. the mod said to me to ask for help as i should have no problem accessing the forum, help please and thanks :D

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from N&F.

You're not banned from the Waterford forum currently. Your ban was lifted on May 14th.

You should clear your browsers cache in case you're seeing incorrectly cached pages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭yoyo83

Spear wrote: »
    Moved from N&F.

You're not banned from the Waterford forum currently. Your ban was lifted on May 14th.

You should clear your browsers cache in case you're seeing incorrectly cached pages.

how do i do that?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

yoyo83 wrote: »
    how do i do that?

There are instructions here for most browsers:

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

There are instructions here for most browsers:

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

thanks

thanks

Let us know how it turns out.

• Advertisement

Let us know how it turns out.

only way i can get onto the page is by typin in the waterford megathread without loggin in and if i wanted to comment i logg in and then i can see the page thats the only way i can do it

only way i can get onto the page is by typin in the waterford megathread without loggin in and if i wanted to comment i logg in and then i can see the page thats the only way i can do it

It's not possible to ban someone from a thread though. Do you have the link to the thread in question?

It's not possible to ban someone from a thread though. Do you have the link to the thread in question?

nope cant get any link off it, it only shows the comments and no link on top of it, if u want me password u can see it for yourself

nope cant get any link off it, it only shows the comments and no link on top of it, if u want me password u can see it for yourself

No, you should keep your password private.

Can you get a screenshot of it then?

No, you should keep your password private.

Can you get a screenshot of it then?

yep will try

• Advertisement

sorry cant do it! ah sure its grand ill figure out something, thanks anyway:D

sorry cant do it! ah sure its grand ill figure out something, thanks anyway:D

If you follow point 10 here, it'll help you post the image:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056232089

I can see that you've posted in there just fine though.

I can see that you've posted in there just fine though.

ya i can post things, all i have to do is logg out of it so i can see the link and when i want to comment on something ill have to logg in thats the way im doin it so its grand, its just doesnt show up on the searh engine when i logg in the first place if u get me?

ya i can post things, all i have to do is logg out of it so i can see the link and when i want to comment on something ill have to logg in thats the way im doin it so its grand, its just doesnt show up on the searh engine when i logg in the first place if u get me?

The search engine will take time to reflect newer posts though.

You should just use the direct link to the thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055867842

The search engine will take time to reflect newer posts though.

You should just use the direct link to the thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055867842

ah thanks u helped alot and sorry for the annoyance, im new to this still.
    cheers;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement