Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels.com Discount Code

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

pebbles21 wrote: »
    This one works till 18 sept Aut10cdExcVck

Not working?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

any codes about?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 springhill6

Remember last year when the Icelandic ash problem arose, would you get your money back for a cancellation with internet based companies. In my humble opinion - no. Most hotels will give money back if cancelled up to a day before.
    So why not book hotel directly.

Just do a Google check with any of these Hotel companies, and add complaints with name. :D

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/travel/hotelsdotcom.html

http://www.complaintsboard.com/bycompany/hotelscom-a3100.html

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

In relation to Fatcheese - has anyone got a payout recently from hotels.com?

I've booked a number of times with hotels.com through fatcheese, and the last payment was 18th of April but nothing since. All just say Following stay which is well passed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

any codes?:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Polcam2

Any active codes please? Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Try this one

Group Scheme customers receive 10% discount with hotels.com

Important: You must use the discount code GpScM10WntAutie on the booking page to receive your 10% discount

Book between: 15 September - 31 December
    Travel dates: 15 September - 31 March 2012

Haven't tried it myself but just got notified about it in a mail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Polcam2

Thank you very much tommycahir for the code, it worked perfectly!

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

This should work too: Mvc11Nvbr

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭sweeno69

tommycahir wrote: »
    Try this one

Group Scheme customers receive 10% discount with hotels.com

Important: You must use the discount code GpScM10WntAutie on the booking page to receive your 10% discount

Book between: 15 September - 31 December
    Travel dates: 15 September - 31 March 2012

Haven't tried it myself but just got notified about it in a mail

thanks very much, worked for me aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

HCJAN10
    Book by 12 February 2012, travel by 26 December 2012

• Registered Users Posts: 19 davidhand365

Hi all, Sorry slight change of subject but has anyone got a code for any other hotel booking site (ie; Travel Republic/ Alpharooms /etc??)

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

The HCJAN10 code isn't working for me.

Does anyone have a code at the moment?

Ms Happy wrote: »
    The HCJAN10 code isn't working for me.

Does anyone have a code at the moment?
    I'll have a look tomorrow for one in my work email.

Try this: HPNYRVC12UK

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Basq wrote: »
    Try this: HPNYRVC12UK

Didn't work for me :( Probably cause I'm trying to make a booking for January 2013...

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thomas01

HPNYRVC12UK expired on the 12/02/12

don't have any hotels.com vouchers but I have a code for ebookers.ie if that is any use

GROUPSCHEMES10

T&C's
    Book a qualifying hotel from 1st February – 31st March 2012 for travel between 1st January – 31st December 2012 , via ebookers.ie and instantly receive 10% off your booking through the use of the promotion code. Limit one discount per hotel room and one promotion code per booking. Discount may not be used toward the booking of a holiday package. Discounts are not redeemable for cash for any reason. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Discount codes are redeemable on select hotels. ebookers.ie reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thomas01

Hot off the press. If you download the hotels.com app, you can get 10% off your booking by entering the code MOB2012E

Coupon valid for bookings made between February 16 2012 and March 4 2012 and travel between February 16 2012 and April 30 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Anyone have a code?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

any codes before I make a booking on hotels.com?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭karlf

Anyone got any codes that will work now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

enjoy exclusive 10% discounts with Hotels.com

Book dates: 06-Aug-12 – 19-Aug-12, Travel dates: 06-Aug-12 - 31-Oct-12

CODE: IEGSCH10

• Registered Users Posts: 14 dobebrief

The code above is actually an exclusive code given to promotionalcodes.ie.

http://promotionalcodes.ie/hotelscom-discount-sale/

We spend a lot of time and effort trying to negotiate discount codes from sites such as hotels.com so that our readers can benefit from the savings.

thanks,

dobebrief wrote: »

We spend a lot of time and effort trying to negotiate discount codes from sites such as hotels.com so that our readers can benefit from the savings.

thanks,

A bit of advice for your company. Advertise Better
    Im quite familiar with all the deal pages around, especially Irish ones yet i have never heard of that site. Doing a google search for "discount codes hotels.com" and boards.ie threads come up before your website.

You guys seriously need to invest in better advertising. Thanks for the site though. It looks great

• Registered Users Posts: 14 dobebrief

Hi Hogzy,

thanks for the feedback.

We try our best to advertise. We are not allowed to bid on the terms hotels.com, and we used be one of the first results for hotels.com discount code, but due to googles constant algorithm changes we get shunted about/down.

Apart from Hotels.com, we have managed to secure exclusive codes for pixmania, flowers.ie, interflora.ie, debenhams, lowcostholidays.ie, m and m direct ireland, and suerquinn recently.

We are always trying to source more. If there are any in particular that you are after then please let us know.

thanks,

Hi Hogzy,

thanks for the feedback.

We try our best to advertise. We are not allowed to bid on the terms hotels.com, and we used be one of the first results for hotels.com discount code, but due to googles constant algorithm changes we get shunted about/down.

Apart from Hotels.com, we have managed to secure exclusive codes for pixmania, flowers.ie, interflora.ie, debenhams, lowcostholidays.ie, m and m direct ireland, and suerquinn recently.

We are always trying to source more. If there are any in particular that you are after then please let us know.

thanks,

booking.com would be another good one. THey have a far better hotel selection than hotels.com, especially in terms of Irish hotels.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Debthree

thanks,

I tried the above code today and it won't work, for a 2 night stay next month in Dublin. It says "the above code is not valid for the hotel you have selected". I don't get it!! What's the issue?

dobebrief,

Thanks for posting on Bargain Alerts.

Please contact reps@boards.ie to set up yourself as a Verified Rep before posting again though please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

thanks,

No it isn't, thanks for "advertising" your site though, I'll have a look later (love a good deal). The code did not come of your website so it's either not exclusive or it doesn't belong to your site (can't verify either). I got it of groupschemes and I doubt they copied it from yours. You might want to check with hotels.com how exclusive it is...

Advertisement